IsoLux has partnered with Futudent, the leader in 4K miniature camera technology. We offer the second generation camera, the proCam XS as an add-on to any of our surgical headlights or examination lights. The proCam XS features a high quality sensor that captures 8MP still images and 4K resolution videos from surgical headlights or exam lights. The Sony sensor combined with a UHD lens allows for deep, clear magnification. With proCam XS, it’s easy to capture stable, super high-quality video and images with no interruptions to the procedure.
The surgical headlight with mounted proCam XS can be worn by the surgeon or scrub tech for video recording or through secondary monitor in the operating room. Each surgical camera is open source and easily integrates with the video software of your choice. The 4K camera can livestream or record procedures for surgical training or capturing HD video for patient records, all from the unique perspective of the surgeon or technician.
- Sony IMX 415 sensor
- Resolution: 4K 30fps / 1080p 30fps / * 720p 30fps / 8MP images
- Full aluminum body
- Weight: 14 grams (0.49 ounces)
- Dimensions: 30 x 20 x 20 mm (1.18 x 0.79 x 0.79 inches)
- Optics: Exchangeable UHD lenses with manual focus(choice of one): 8mm/16mm/25mm/35mm
- Mounting options:
- Loupe mount (universal/loupe specific mounts)
- Overhead light or Headband
- Gooseneck/flexible arm
- Wired, hands-free connection with 1.5m USB camera cable and USB foot pedal
- Wireless connection with On-The-Go cable to and Android phone and on-screen control
- Camera is powered through the USB / OTG cable – no batteries.
- Five (5) software licenses included with the camera
- Recording software: Windows, MacOS & Android
- EU MDR 2017/745 Class I
- Camera warranty: 2 years standard
There are no reviews yet.