Medical LED Procedure Lights Built in the USA
Here at IsoLux we have designed this medical procedure lamp head so that it can be positioned all the way around the examination table to examine all parts of the patient. The 5 rotations allow easy positioning of the lamp beam from any angle. Available in wall, ceiling or stand mounted versions. IsoLED XII’s life is 50,000 hours which equates to more than 20 years of normal use.
Environmentally Friendly Procedure Light
Isolux’s IsoLED XII Medical Exam LED Procedure Light uses less than 30 Watts of electricity to produce a 130mm spot at 500mm. Better yet, LEDs are mercury free, do not contain CFCs, PoPs, VOCs, halogens or other harmful chemicals and are RoHS compliant. The exam light is also cool to the touch and friendly to the patient and operatives with no infra-red and no ultra-violet radiation.
Never having to change a bulb for the lifetime of the product means that Isolux’s IsoLED XII is highly economical. The IsoLED XII Medical Procedure Light is substantially more efficient at producing more surgical quality light for less power.
IsoLED XII Medical LED Exam Procedure Light Features
- Medical examination spotlight with more than 300 degrees of motion
- Available with a wall mount, ceiling and double head configuration
- Intensity variation of 3-100%
- CRI over 96 to give the best tissue rendition
- AC powered, and agency approved
- 100,00 Lux @450mm and 50,000 Lux @ one meter
The Power of LED Lighting Your Way
12 LED Bulbs for superior light output
Ceiling, Wall, or Mobile Mount
Perfect for exam and procedure rooms
Manufactured in the USA
The IsoLED XII Medical Exam LED Procedure Light is ideal for use in the following medical environments:
- Family Practice
- Emergency Rooms
- Outpatient Ambulatory Facilities
- Urgent Care Centers
- Dental Practices
IsoLux Warranty Information
- Two (2) Years on LED Exam Light
- One (1) Year on Battery Pack
IsoLED XII Medical LED Exam Procedure Light Specifications:
- Optical Power @ 0.5 meters: Over 100,000 Hours
- Spot size: 13 cm @ 0.5 meters distance
- Weight: Head Assembly Weight 4.28 lbs
- Swing Floor Stand Weight: 24 lbs
- Power Consumption: 38 watts
- CRI (Color Rendition Index): 96 Typical
- Head Rotation: Vert.: ±40°, Horz.:345°, Head: 360°
- Energy Star: The unit’s design surpasses Energy Star requirements
- Head Assembly Dimensions: 5” diameter by 7.625” long
- Color Temperature: 4000 º K
- Dimming Range: 3% to 100%
- AC Input Power: Universal: 100 to 240 VAC, 47 to 63 Hz.
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to +50°C
- Safety Standards: CAN/CSA C22.2 No.601.1-M90, UL60601-1, IEC60601-2-41
Still have Questions about the IsoLED XII Medical LED Exam Procedure Light?
Send us a message and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours.