Medical LED Light Source Built in the USA
The Optilux Fiber Optic Medical LED Light Source Illuminator device well suited for several platforms. It utilizes a single large area LED chip, custom collection surgical optics that brilliantly couple light into 3- to 6mm fiber optic bundles, a heat sink and fan, linear intensity control and an AC power supply.
Our Optilux medical LED light source was developed to replace older technologies; specifically, halogen and metal halide bulbs and their associated problems with changes in color temperature due to intensity setting and age. Additionally, The new Optilux fiber optic medical LED sight source illuminator also eliminates the life and safety disposal issues with the passé mercury lamp bulbs. It utilizes a single large area LED chip, custom collection optics that brilliantly couple light into 3- to 6mm fiber optic bundles, a heat sink and fan, linear intensity control and an AC power supply. Designed to replace older technologies, the OptiLux fiber optic medical light source is an excellent choice when phasing out halogen and metal halide lamps. Their associated problems with changes in color temperature due to intensity setting and age make halogen and metal halide bulbs a thing of the past.
The major benefits of the OptiLux fiber optic illuminator are its ability to reduce power consumption by up to 50% and long life; up to 45,000 hours chip life leading to reduced cost of ownership. No significant wavelengths are generated outside the desired range, making wavelengths and color temperature tailored for your application. The front panel displays the intensity and has soft tactile up / down buttons providing total intensity control ranging from 10 to 100%. An 8ft by 5mm fiber light guide cable provides 130K lux when pumped by our white (6000k) chip.
Applications for the Fiber Optic LED Light Source
The OptiLux LED Light Source is designed to be a perfect partner in medical video camera illumination, endoscopy, microscope illumination and UV illumination applications for photo sensitive chemical reactions such as UV curing and dental whitening.
- Medical & Endoscopy
- Surgical Procedures
- Fiber Optic Lighting
- Photo Optic Lighting
- Scientific Instrumentation
- Solar Simulation
- Fluorescent Microscopy
- Industrial Illumination
- Projection Systems
- Machine Vision
Optilux Fiber Optic Medical LED Light Source Illuminator Features:
- 80 Watt power saving LED system
- Intensity variation of 10-100%
- CRI of more than 96 to give the best tissue rendition
- 130,000 Lux at the end of an 8ft x 5mm fiber light guide cable
- Available with a wall mount
The Power of LED Lighting Your Way
6,000°K Pure White Light
45,000 hours LED chip life
Light intensity control ranging from 10 to 100%
The Optilux Fiber Optic Medical LED Light Source Illuminator is ideal for use in the following procedural environments:
- Family Practice
- Emergency Rooms
- Outpatient Ambulatory Facilities
- Urgent Care Centers
- Dental Practices
IsoLux Warranty Information
- Two (2) Years on LED Light Source
Optilux Fiber Optic Medical LED Light Source Illuminator Specifications
- Light Intensity: 3,000 Lumens
- LED Life: 50,000 hours
- Color Temperature: 6,000 °K
- Color Rendition Index: (CRI) 92 Typical
- Input AC Range: 100 to 240 VAC @ 50 to 60 Hz.
- Input Power: 80 watts Typical (125w Equivalent)
- Dimming Range: Electronic 10 to 1
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 40 °C
- Storage Temperature: -10 to 70° C
- Operating Humidity: 20 to 93 % non-condensing
- UL Compliant: IEC 60601-1 Safety Tests
- FDA Certification: FDA Complaint
- Weight: 9.0 lbs
- Dimensions: 5.75” H x 7” W x 11” D
Still have questions about the Optilux Fiber Optic LED Light Source Illuminator?
Contact us and we’ll get back to you within one business day.
tel: +1 (239) 514-7475
There are no reviews yet.