Variable 300w Xenon Power Supply Built in the USA
The IL-2217 125-300W Variable Xenon Power Supply is a universal input, power factor corrected, current and power regulated power supply adjustable from 10 to 22 Amps. With a voltage range from 10 to 30 VDC, it provides a single source for powering any Xenon lamp from 125 to over 300 watts. The state of the art design provides for very high technical performance in a very compact unit. Its high efficiency (>80%) coupled with forced air cooling and a novel conductive cooling method provides for a much cooler operation (typically < 55 °C heat sink maximum temperature). Thereby, providing for a much more reliable operation, even at high ambient temperatures. When used in conjunction with the IsoLux Xenon Arc Lamp Housing, it provides for a complete bench top Variable Xenon Power Supply Arc Lamp System for many applications.
300w Variable Power Supply Features Features:
- Power factor corrected
- Unique power controls
- Works with all Xenon short arc lamps
- Built in circuit breaker
- Over temperature control
- Large operating range 125w to 300w
The Applications for a 300w Xenon Power Supply are ideal for use in the following environments:
- Medical and Endoscopy
- Surgical Procedures
- Photo Optic Lighting
- Fiber Optic Lighting
- Scientific Instrumentation
- Solar Simulation
- Fluorescence Microscopy
- Industrial Illumination
IsoLux Warranty Information
- Power Supply: Two (2) Years
IL-2234 Variable 125w – 300w Power Supply Specifications
- AC Input Voltage Range: 90 to 265 VAC, 47 to 63 Hz.
- Mains Input Current Max: 3.5 Amps @ 120 VAC
- Inrush Current: 20 Amps peak @ 120 VAC
- Power Factor: Greater than 0.95
- AC Mains Harmonics: Meets EN 61000-3-2
- Leakage Current: Less than 150µA @ 120 VAC
- Safety Standards: Meets EN 60950, UL 1950
- Efficiency: Greater than 80 %
- Protection: Circuit Breaker 6 A, Over-temp shutdown, Arc to Ground.
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 50 °C
- Two Displays: 3 ½ digits, .5" High LCD
- Weight & size: 7.5 lbs.; 5.25” H, 7” W, 10.3” D
- Operation Mode: DC, constant current regulation with max. power limit
- Current Output: Adjustable 20 to 22 Amps
- Output Voltage Range: 10 to 30 VDC
- Power Output Range: 125 to 300 watts, adjustable
- Output Ripple and Noise: Less than 2 %
- Auxiliary Output: 12 VDC @ 1 Amp.
Still have questions about the Xenon Variable 125w – 300w Power Supply?
Contact us and we’ll get back to you within one business day.
tel: +1 (239) 514-7475
There are no reviews yet.